Welcome 403(b) and 457(b) Plan Sponsors!
We designed this site to help you accomplish all your tasks with a couple of clicks:
- Resources, documents, and forms for 403(b) & 457(b) plans are easily accessible via menu and right sidebar.
- To view Reports and Transactions, to access SRA Forms and MAC Worksheets submitted by your employees, and to manage your profile, please login to your Plan Sponsor Online Portal.
- To submit plan contributions data for common remitting services, please go directly to the Contributions Upload page.
- If you would like to review Financial Companies (Vendors) that are approved for your 403(b) or 457(b) Plans, please go to the List of Participating Vendors.
- For your login credentials, and to start participating in online data exchange program, please Submit Your Request to Plan Administrator.
- With your questions, suggestions, and requests, please visit our Contact us page to submit your inquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Plan Sponsor Portal
If your district participates in electronic data exchange program, you can run Reports, manage your profile, and conveniently review submitted SRA Forms and MAC worksheets online.
Please click on the button below to login.
Upload Contributions to TPA Portal
You can upload Employees Contribution data in one simple step via secure form to Alta Montclair Portal. Your Common Remitter and Plan Administrator will be notified immediately.
Please click on the button below to go to login page.
Plan Administration and Compliance
We provide a plan document, monitor loans, hardships, eligibility and limits under sections 402(g) and 415. We process contributions and distributions, and monitor vendor performance to keep your plan and documents current.
We work with your payroll department to streamline employees’ investment elections and payroll contributions to plan vendors, reducing employer’s current administrative burden and assuring speedy delivery of funds to all participating financial institutions.
We review and approve all plan activity, including salary reduction agreements, loans, hardships and distributions to ensure everyone is on the same page. This ensures that the vendor conforms to your plan’s provisions and your investment requirements.
Forms & Templates
403(b) & 457 Plans Resources
- Contributions Guidelines
- 403(b) Plan Information
- 457(b) Plan Information
- Compare 403(b) and 457 Plans
- Financial Hardship Distribution Rules
- Approved Financial Companies (Vendors)
- IRS Publication 571
- IRC 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plans
- IRC 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans
- California 403(b) Compare Site
- California State Teacher’s Retirement System
- California Public Employees Retirement System