Welcome 403(b) and 457(b) Plans Participants!
It’s easy to participate in a retirement plan provided by your Employer:
- Open account with a participating Financial Company (Vendor) under your Employer’s Plan.
- Submit Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) to your Payroll Department to start contributing to your plan.
Articles posted on this site can provide you all necessary information about the rules governing 403(b) & 457(b) retirement plans.
To request a loan or to authorize other financial transactions, to submit salary reduction/amendment agreement (SRA) and maximum allowable contribution worksheet, please file appropriate forms online or download them if your Employer doesn’t participate in our electronic data exchange program.
For all other questions, please use Contact us form below to submit your inquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Learn More About Your 403(b) and 457(b) Plans
Download and Submit Compliance Documents and Forms
Financial Authorization Request Forms
To request Transfers, Rollovers, Exchanges, Distributions (including Hardship and Unforeseen Emergency) and to authorize Loans from your Retirement Account, please download and submit appropriate forms.Request Financial Authorization
Salary Reduction Agreements (SRA)
Salary Reduction/Deduction Authorization (SRA) Forms for your Employer’s Retirement Plans are available for download. If your School District participates in electronic data exchange program, you can submit SRA Form online.Download SRA Forms
Maximum Allowable Contributions (MAC)
If your Employer permits special 15-year Service-Based Catch-Up Contributions, or you plan to use Age-Based Catch-Up Contributions, please submit Maximum Allowable Contribution (MAC) Worksheet to your Plan Administrator.Submit MAC Worksheet
Forms & Templates
403(b) & 457 Plans Resources
- Contributions Guidelines
- 403(b) Plan Information
- 457(b) Plan Information
- Compare 403(b) and 457 Plans
- Financial Hardship Distribution Rules
- Approved Financial Companies (Vendors)
- IRS Publication 571
- IRC 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plans
- IRC 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans
- California 403(b) Compare Site
- California State Teacher’s Retirement System
- California Public Employees Retirement System