Before submitting transaction authorization request, please make sure that you have all documents filled out and signed.
- Download Authorization Form relevant to your request, fill it out and sign.
- Obtain appropriate Form from the Vendor (financial company that manages your retirement account), fill it out and sign.
- Use the form below to upload Required Documents and click on the Request Transaction Authorization button. You can also email your request to [email protected] or mail documents to EBSA-Alta Montclair Plan Administrators, 595 Millich Drive, Suite 100, Campbell, CA 95008 .
- Please allow Plan Administrator five business days to review your request.
Upload Documents and Submit Your Request
Please use this form only to submit authorization requests. For all other questions, please visit our Contact us page to submit your inquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Forms & Templates
403(b) & 457 Plans Resources
- Contributions Guidelines
- 403(b) Plan Information
- 457(b) Plan Information
- Compare 403(b) and 457 Plans
- Financial Hardship Distribution Rules
- Approved Financial Companies (Vendors)
- IRS Publication 571
- IRC 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plans
- IRC 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans
- California 403(b) Compare Site
- California State Teacher’s Retirement System
- California Public Employees Retirement System